Friday, August 14, 2009

long time

Be a long time
Watch alone tonight
You are gone
You had

Sleep while you
My heart in yours
I was beautiful
My plans

Roll the canyon
You’re in my head
Have to survive
Those are alive

Want where never
Lose sorrow free
Name been know
Places have

I was dreaming
With your hands
Following heart
With my

Stand by the side
These rush by
My faces from
Time wasted

And pleasure we
Down this road
Been here before
Be more

Now down five to
You’re in my head
Block out survive
Dream alive

I believed you
And loved years
All these tears
Instead lies

Salty tears heal
Have told me if
I thought of all
I'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons Licence
Children: Raised by Jane Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.